“XXI Century International Education and Innovation Center” LLC is looking for a Teacher Assistant for the 2022/2023 academic year in the International Department of the General Secondary Education School (English).
Work schedule: 09:00-18:00 (40 hours per week)
Required level of education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Primary School Education;
- Master's degree is preferred.
- “State educational standards (curriculum) of general education in the Republic of Azerbaijan”;
- International curricula (Cambridge, IB);
- ICT, MS Office and modern learning technologies;
- Current global challenges and initiatives in education;
- Fluency in spoken and written Azerbaijani (C2), and English (C1)
- Self-motivation and learning;
- Fairness and Responsibility;
- Logical reasoning;
- Communicating, working and playing with children effectively;
- Ability to effectively use different learning strategies and new technological tools and instruments;
- Ability to apply reflective teaching.
The main function of the person who will work as a Teacher Assistant is to form students in relation with the school mission*, core values and characteristics of the student profile of “XXI Century International Education and Innovation Center” LLC under the direct guidance of the primary school teacher and, taking into account the age and learning status of students, help plan lesson content and teaching methodologies and teach the lesson accordingly, contribute to the comprehensive development of students, participate in other activities planned within the framework of education and teaching, help maintain relationships with parents by following the school's general principles and rules. Furthermore, the main responsibilities of the Teacher Assistant include supervising students when they are out of class, during lunchtime and club activities, participating in teaching students self-care activities, providing necessary assistance with self-care needs (changing clothes, going to the toilet, etc.), and accompanying students during the drop-off and pick-up process.
No work experience is required.
* “As the XXI Century International Education and Innovation Center”, our main mission is to bring up happy and successful individuals. Thus, we set a goal to provide our students with the opportunities they need when they are preparing for life (3-17 years), to create a supportive environment and opportunities for their comprehensive development and high academic achievement, to teach them basic skills that will be useful throughout their lives.