“XXI Century International Education and Innovation Center” LLC is looking for an ICT teacher for the 2022/2023 academic year in the International Department of General Secondary Education School (English).
Work schedule: 08:30-16:30 (36 hours per week)
Required level of education:
- Bachelor's degree in teaching ICT;
- Master's degree is preferred.
- “State educational standards (curriculum) of general education in the Republic of Azerbaijan”,
- International curriculum (Cambridge, IB);
- Modern student-centred pedagogical approaches
- Effective teaching strategies;
- Theoretical and practical aspects of effective classroom management, and student behaviour management;
- ICT, MS Office and modern learning technologies;
- Fluency in spoken and written Azerbaijani (C2), and English (C1).
- Care for the well being of the students;
- Critical thinking;
- Self-motivation and learning;
- Fairness and Responsibility;
- Coaching, teaching and development;
- Logical reasoning;
- Planning and organizing.
- Communicating, working and playing with children effectively;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to identify and individualize student needs;
- Effective lesson planning;
- Ability to effectively use different learning strategies and new technological tools and instruments;
- Ability to apply reflective teaching;
The main function of the person who will work as an ICT teacher is to form students in relation with the school mission*, core values and characteristics of the student profile of the “XXI Century International Education and Innovation Center” LLC, taking into account the age and learning status of students and to:
- plan lesson content and teaching methodologies and implement accordingly;
- identify and apply the appropriate assessment methodology and evaluate its results;
- take measures to eliminate the identified gaps;
- contribute to the comprehensive development of students;
- participate in other activities planned within the academic framework and be a contributing member of a learning and teaching community;
- care for the well being of students and the community in all aspects of school life and maintain relationships with parents by following the school's general principles and rules.
Minimum of 2 years of work experience.
* ”As the XXI Century International Education and Innovation Center”, our main mission is to bring up happy and successful individuals. We set a goal to ensure that our students enjoy what they learn, realize their full potential, and grow as leaders and lifelong learners. As a result, we establish a positive, safe, participatory, interactive, encouraging, and yet very demanding environment in which children can learn efficiently while taking into account their individual characteristics.